- I.P.T.L.D. Targeted Low Dose Chemotherapy
- Natural Chemotherapy (Non-Toxic)
- Detoxification Therapies
- Anti Parasitic Treatments
- AntiFungal Treatments
- Anti Virus Treatment
- Specific Organ Support
- Immune System Support
- Dendritic Cell Vaccine
- Nutrient Fortification
- High Dose Vitamin C+
- Cellular Anti Aging
- Specific Symptom Relief: Inflammation, Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Allergies.
- Bio-Energy Treatments for Chronic Fatigue
- I.P.T. Treatments for Other Illnesses and Infections: prostatitis, arthritis, rheumatism, digestive illnesses, anemia, malnutrition, multiple sclerosis ...
- Nutritional Guideline
- Supplement Guideline
- Oxygen Therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- ONKOTEST Chemo sensitivity Testing
Monday, September 8, 2014
This treatment applies heat to the entire body, inducing a controlled fever to stimulate a higher production of antibody’s and apoptosis that can destroy malignant cells. Hyperthermia directly affects the tumor’s vascular system. Once the body perceives a heat increase, the vascular system like arteries, veins and capillary, are designed to expand but tumors are not. So when we apply heat to tumors, their blood flow is cut off, weakens and eventually dies, while stimulating the body’s own natural defenses.
OTHER TREATMENTS AND SERVICES:
Read our booklet: IPT E-Booklet
Get your FREE evaluation, write to: email@example.com
Learn More about IPT and our services: www.iptldmd.com
IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia, MD.
U.S. Fax (619)-330-1978
* All our treatments include a Maintenance and Follow Up Plan for each specific medical condition, to prevent recurrence.
* IPT - IPTLD is an official trademark of Donato Perez Garcia, M.D.